Thursday, August 14, 2008

Boys, the Bathroom and Bad Aim!

Now this post may count as TMI (too much information), but I am going to share it anyway. Lately the boys (Benny and Jacob) have been having trouble with their aim when using the potty. I am not sure why this is happening now or why the kids are getting sloppy but I know I don't care for the outcome. I grew up with two sisters and no brothers so I am not used to little boys with bad aim. I can't provide much direction in this area so I'll need to turn to George. But I need results soon!

3 comments:

Jemmmma said...

HA I definitely can't help in that area.

Double C said...

HA! that is too funny! don't ask Mr. Cook, he is no good either!

Katie said...

what about those target things you put in the toilet?